offset.js: setOffset uses parseInt to parse css values which may contain floating point numbers
|Reported by:||inukshuk||Owned by:||inukshuk|
I encountered 'wobbly' behaviour using jQuery UI autocomplete, caused by sub-pixel rendering issues.
Use parseFloat instead; see commit:
Change History (11)
comment:6 Changed 6 years ago by inukshuk
- Status changed from pending to new
comment:8 Changed 6 years ago by snover
- Component changed from unfiled to css
- Milestone changed from 1.next to 1.5
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Status changed from new to open
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.