animate width starts with invalid width on webkit
|Reported by:||kellyfelkins||Owned by:||gibson042|
This works nicely in firefox.
Not so nice in chrome and safari.
If you change width via animate, it appears the start of the animation is incorrect (too large).
The item is sitting there at a certain width, say "30%". If you animate it, changing its width to 0% it appears to first jump to about 60%, then animate smoothly to zero.
Change History (19)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by snover
- Cc snover added
- Component changed from unfiled to fx
- need changed from Review to Patch
- Priority changed from undecided to low
comment:9 Changed 5 years ago by mikesherov
- Milestone changed from 1.next to 1.8
- Priority changed from low to blocker
comment:10 Changed 5 years ago by mikesherov
- Owner set to mikesherov
- Status changed from open to assigned