$.ajax doesn't ignore case of scheme and host in URL.
|Reported by:||YOCKOW||Owned by:||SlexAxton|
|parts !== location.host);|
|parts.toLowerCase() !== location.host.toLowerCase());|
because scheme in URL and domain names are case-insensitive.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by SlexAxton
- Milestone changed from 1.4.3 to 1.4.4
- Priority set to undecided
- Status changed from new to open
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by SlexAxton
- Keywords ajax case-senstivity added
- Owner set to SlexAxton
- Status changed from open to assigned
comment:6 Changed 6 years ago by john
- Milestone changed from 1.4.5 to 1.4.4
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Version changed from 1.4.2 to 1.4.3
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.