Bug Tracker

Opened 10 years ago

Closed 10 years ago

#6639 closed bug (invalid)

$.get doesn't work in Chrome

Reported by: Avorin Owned by:
Priority: Milestone: 1.4.2
Component: ajax Version: 1.4.2
Keywords: get, chrome Cc: alexander.trefz@…
Blocked by: Blocking:

Description

I had several problems with $.get in Chrome so i made a testcase with some trys to get data from Chrome but all fails. In most other browser all, or most of them(4/5) work.

in 4 of 5 cases Chrome gives empty data back. In the last case Chrome don't call the callback.

Attachments (3)

test.xml (78 bytes) - added by Avorin 10 years ago.
File that should be loaded by the testcase.
index.html (870 bytes) - added by Avorin 10 years ago.
HTML File for the test case.
jquery.getTestCase.js (618 bytes) - added by Avorin 10 years ago.
JS File for the test case.

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (6)

Changed 10 years ago by Avorin

Attachment: test.xml added

File that should be loaded by the testcase.

Changed 10 years ago by Avorin

Attachment: index.html added

HTML File for the test case.

Changed 10 years ago by Avorin

Attachment: jquery.getTestCase.js added

JS File for the test case.

comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by Avorin

I changed the testCases a bit to be more compareable. Now 3/5 case will return empty data and 2/5 will dont work, in Chrome. Those 2 dont work in IE 8, either.

comment:2 Changed 10 years ago by Avorin

Can be closed. Bug is just on local, if you upload the files and try it, it will work. Sorry.

comment:3 Changed 10 years ago by dmethvin

Resolution: invalid
Status: newclosed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.