Including jquery 1.3.2 breaks page layout
|Reported by:||rpn||Owned by:||john|
After including the jQuery Library (1.3.2) a border on the right-hand side of the screen appears. Note: There is no function called only the library is included. When we remove the library the page is correctly layouted.
The error is reproducible with jQuery 1.3.2 and Internet Explorer 8 but does not occur with jQuery 1.2.6 and or Firefox.
In order to reproduce the error
- Save the attached jQueryBug.html page together with the jquery-1.3.2.min.js file in a new folder
- Open the html file with IE 8 and you can see the blue border.
If you remove the jquery-1.3.2.min.js include the blue border disappears.
Change History (6)
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by john
- Milestone changed from 1.4 to 1.4.5
- Owner set to john
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version changed from 1.3.2 to 1.4.3
comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by dmethvin
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed