Unfortunately, this bug can't be caused without installing the toolbar. Here is the test case:
1. In IE6, make sure script debugging/errors will show up.
2. Go to http://famostest.ourtoolbar.com.
3. Click download toolbar and install it.
4. After installation, you will be brought to http://famostest.ourtoolbar.com/welcome/. You will see 3 error boxes (at least, there were three when I tried this) for a debug error on line 19 (now line 2741 by using the debug jquery). If you have debugger installed, click yes.
5. Your debugger will highlight the text I mentioned in the bug report.
6. My homepage is google.com. If you just restart IE6 the error occurs after (during?) the google page load. Sometimes, the error also occurs when you close the browser.
I have changed the toolbar to use the debug jquery file. The selected code when using this file is line 2741 (attached).
I have also attached the html page the conduit toolbar loads as a HTML component that causes the error (renamed to .txt so code can be seen).