Bug Tracker

Opened 11 years ago

Closed 10 years ago

Last modified 8 years ago

#3845 closed bug (fixed)

api.jquery.com shows incorrect sub sections

Reported by: ilivewithian Owned by: remysharp
Priority: major Milestone: 1.3.1
Component: site Version: 1.3
Keywords: api Cc:
Blocked by: Blocking:

Description

When navigating around api.jQuery.com I noticed that I was seeing events in the effects section.

To reproduce, select effects, then sliding. Now click the close button on sliding button. At this point you will end up with events being listed in the effects section.

Attachments (1)

docsbug.jpg (36.0 KB) - added by ilivewithian 11 years ago.
screen shot of the bug.

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (6)

Changed 11 years ago by ilivewithian

Attachment: docsbug.jpg added

screen shot of the bug.

comment:1 Changed 11 years ago by john

Component: unfilledsite
Milestone: 1.31.3.1
Owner: set to remy@…
Version: 1.2.61.3

comment:2 Changed 11 years ago by remysharp

@ilivewithian - I can't replicate this clicking through. If you start from afresh (i.e. just reload in the browser) do you get it still?

When I'm testing, the sliding effect is finishing - is it possible you're clicking midway during the animation? (I tried to do this - but couldn't catch it quickly enough)

comment:3 Changed 11 years ago by ilivewithian

I have cleared my browser cache and am still able to get the bug, but I have to go through an extra step.

So: Clear browser cache Click "Events" -> "Event Handling" -> "One" Using the x button close "Event Handling" Using the x button close "Events" Click "Effects" -> "Sliding" -> "slideUp" Using the x button close "Sliding"

You should now see the bug.

comment:4 Changed 11 years ago by remysharp

Owner: changed from remy@… to remysharp
Status: newassigned

I'm in the process of changing the way the navigation is built and is interacted with, which should knock this issue on the head completely.

I'll update this bug when it's live.

comment:7 Changed 10 years ago by john

Resolution: fixed
Status: assignedclosed

Fixed in the new API site.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.