Skip to main content

Bug Tracker

Side navigation

#3708 closed bug (invalid)

Opened December 11, 2008 04:39PM UTC

Closed December 15, 2008 11:02PM UTC

IE6 bug?

Reported by: Bill Daly Owned by: flesler
Priority: minor Milestone: 1.3
Component: core Version: 1.2.6
Keywords: Cc: Bill, Daly
Blocked by: Blocking:

I don't know whether this has been reported before (I didn't read all the tickets). I also don't know exactly which version it applies to (either 1.2.4 or 1.2.6, I think). Anyway, here's what happens.

I've got a DIV named 'contactInfo' which I was trying to populate via $('#contactInfo').html(contactinfo). This worked fine under FF and Opera, but not under IE6 (and maybe IE7 as well). I changed it to copy the variable 'contactinfo' directly into the innerHTML, and that fixed it.

Attachments (0)
Change History (1)

Changed December 15, 2008 11:02PM UTC by flesler comment:1

cc: → Bill, Daly
component: unfilledcore
need: ReviewTest Case
resolution: → invalid
status: newclosed

There's obviously nothing we could do without any kind of details.

Reopen this with a test case and we'll check that out.