validation bug (No validation with jquery.validate.js)
|Reported by:||Le Moustique||Owned by:||joern|
I found a bug inside your jquery validation. I created 1 example so you can see it.
Just go to this link online --> http://users.telenet.be/Nobels/basic/index.html
or open zip in attach.
Do these steps to see the bug:
- Push Demo button (modal popup will show)
- You will find 2 textboxes inside modal popup.
Those 2 are added to the JQuery validation.
- Push Login and you will see that the form is NOT valid. (so good so far)
- Close modal popup (Upper right corner)
- Push demo button again.
- Push Login button again. --> you will see that there is no validation donne. and the form is submitted.
I can not find the cause of the problem.
Did i miss something ?
Please help me out because your feature is greate :-)
I you need more details just ask :-)
Change History (3)
Changed 7 years ago by Le Moustique
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by flesler
- Component changed from unfilled to plugin
- Keywords validate added; validation removed
- Owner changed from flesler to joern