outerWidth(true) returns wrong values in Safari
|Reported by:||aaronchi||Owned by:||brandon|
When calculating outerWidth(true) in Safari, the value returned is the width + visual margin (width of the parent element) rather than the width + margin of the actual element.
Works correctly in IE & Firefox.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by brandon
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by jitter
- Milestone 1.3 deleted
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by jitter
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from reopened to closed