bugs on the ui-website (v1.5b4), occured with FF 126.96.36.199 on WinXP2
1. Resizable Demos - "Simple div Resizing"
With option "Using proxy" there is some strange behavior if you try to resize to the absolute minimum: the proxy borders jump outside the box and the box is then moved to (jumps) that position
2. transparent and hidden handles is the same ... I was expecting something different for "transparent".
3. Resizable Demos - "Simple div Resizing"
With option "Ghost resizing" only shows the top and left border as ghosts, the bottom an right border is just a dotted line (which you called "transparent" in an option before this)
4. Image Resizing - Option "Using callbacks" has not output area for the callbacks ("start/stop")
5. Textarea Resizing - Option "Ghost resizing" does not show any ghost borders, not even the two that are shown in bug 3. Also the text entered is not shown, only the predefined test "I am a textarea!" If you enter your own text and try resizing again, only the old text "I am a textarea!" shows a ghost text.
6. Textarea Resizing - Option "Using callbacks" has not output area for the callbacks ("start/stop"). Also it prevents the textarea to be edited anymore. Text is neither editable nor selectable.