I am using exactly same version of actualisation as you, version of browser says 11.0.9600.16521.
I have tested it on another machines with different versions of IE 11 with no success to reproduce. I found a problem in Avast! antivirus extension (Avast free version ver.: 2014.9.0.2013), when I disabed it, restarted browser, there is no problem. Avast probalbly creates a sandbox where browser caches are stored, so it is doing something wrong. I am not shure if I may file a bug to avast, because jQuery is the only affected library I found and there may be a simple solution in form of rethinking a definition of $ in global context. On the other side, antiviruses in general are updated on daily basis, so there might be a chance to fix things fast by debugging an extension.