Bug Tracker

Opened 6 years ago

Closed 6 years ago

#13398 closed bug (notabug)

$.getJSON does not working in MSIE 9

Reported by: artnikpro@… Owned by:
Priority: undecided Milestone: None
Component: unfiled Version: 1.9.1
Keywords: Cc:
Blocked by: Blocking:

Description

Hello,

I realized that $.getJSON does not working in IE 9 at all. I need to get JSON responce from Google WebFonts API and I tried to do it with two different versiona of jQuery — 1.8.1 and 1.9.1, and both are returns error in IE.

Fiddle http://jsfiddle.net/artnik/Btbde/

Thanks

Change History (1)

comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by jaubourg

Resolution: notabug
Status: newclosed

This is a cross-domain request. IE9 doesn't support cross-domain requests. Search for an xdr transport like this one: https://github.com/jaubourg/ajaxHooks/blob/master/src/xdr.js and drop it in your project. If you have more problems like this, please do some research on the internet or ask for help of the forum before filling a bug report. Thank you :)

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.