$.fn.html clears children in IE
|Reported by:||braddunbar||Owned by:|
When using innerHTML to set the contents of an element, descendant elements are also altered.
Observed using IE9 on Windows 7.
This is not a jQuery bug per se, but something that I think jQuery should handle if possible.
Change History (20)
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by scottgonzalez
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by rwaldron
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:9 Changed 5 years ago by dmethvin
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:17 Changed 5 years ago by dmethvin
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from reopened to closed