Bug Tracker

Opened 4 years ago

Closed 4 years ago

Last modified 4 years ago

#10738 closed bug (duplicate)

jqXHR no longer returned from $.ajax requests in 1.7

Reported by: marti221 Owned by:
Priority: undecided Milestone: None
Component: unfiled Version: 1.7
Keywords: Cc:
Blocked by: Blocking:

Description

I noticed an issue after upgrading to jQuery 1.7 where I could no longer access the jqXHR object returned from an $.ajax request. I used to be able to access the jqxhr fields in 1.6 through this method.

Here is the fiddle (jquery 1.7):

http://jsfiddle.net/8GLav/2/

Here is what it used to be like when it worked (jquery 1.6.4):

http://jsfiddle.net/f6pAP/

Change History (2)

comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by timmywil

  • Resolution set to duplicate
  • Status changed from new to closed

comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by timmywil

Duplicate of #10723.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.