generalize the "test something in an iframe" code in unit tests
|Reported by:||mikesherov||Owned by:||mikesherov|
there are 3 different pieces of code in 3 different unit test modules:
support.js: supportIFrameTest selector.js: testIframe offset.js: testoffset
testIframe and testOffset are almost exact duplicates. supportIFrameTest is close enough. I was about to start writing another one for a ticket I'm trying to fix in event.js, but perhaps it's time to DRY this code and move it into test/data/testinit.js ?
I'd be glad to take a stab at it. 1.8?
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by dmethvin
- Component changed from unfiled to build
- Milestone changed from None to 1.8
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by mikesherov
- Owner set to mikesherov
- Status changed from open to assigned