IE is much too sensitive concerning the fake body. Explore cleaning up support.js to avoid any future crashes.
|Reported by:||timmywil||Owned by:||timmywil|
Dave and I have been delving into this issue and we agree that the best solution is probably to defer any support tests that absolutely need a body until doc ready.
Notes to keep in mind:
- Some tests can be attached to a fragment rather than a body
- testElementStyles could be a string
- Perhaps a fake body can still be created for frameset docs that don't have a body at doc ready, but creating a fake body before doc ready seems to cause many issues.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by timmywil
- Component changed from unfiled to support
- Milestone changed from None to 1.7.1
- Owner set to timmywil
- Priority changed from undecided to blocker
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by timmywil
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed