Cannot retrieve "false-y" values under key names with dashes using jQuery.data method
|Reported by:||jquery.chrisarts@…||Owned by:|
The latest version of jQuery does not properly store a value such as 0 with the $.data method.
jQuery.data(div, "test-a", 0); //Will now get retrieved as undefined. jQuery.data(div, "testb", 0); //Works jQuery.data(div, "test-c", 1); //Works
This appears to work correctly under jQuery 1.5.2 and 1.6.1. The problem affects use of jsTree, which is where it was discovered. Thanks!
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by rwaldron
- Component changed from unfiled to data
- Milestone changed from None to 1.6.3
- Priority changed from undecided to blocker
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed