Regression/BC break from #6963
|Reported by:||jquery@…||Owned by:|
Posting as new bug since no comments were given on the closed bug that was updated with this new information.
There is a bit of a possible regression/BC break in #6963, but I believe it only affects IE. Prior to this change, jQuery could find XML elements within the document; after this change, it cannot. Evidently, XML nodes in IE do not have a parentNode.
While I understand the hazards of going to extensive measures to support IE, it seems like it would deserve more consideration than a Blackberry device.
Please see the following fiddle:
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by timmywil
- Component changed from unfiled to selector
- Milestone changed from None to 1.next
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Version changed from 1.4.2 to 1.6.2