Bug Tracker

Custom Query (13852 matches)


Show under each result:

Results (43 - 45 of 13852)

Ticket Resolution Summary Owner Reporter
#48 duplicate Seach scope does not work as expected with content loaded via $.get [email protected]

I tried to load content from another file via $.get, find an element inside that loaded content and put that inside the current document. eg. $.get("url", function(content){

var content = $("#stuff", content).html(); do something with content


In my case, the id to search for is already in the document. As a result, $("#stuff", content).html() returns the content of #stuff inside the current document, not from the content loaded via get. It looks like a bug with the search scope. I put up an example page to demonstrate the problem:


Click the link to bug2.html to see what should be loaded into the red box.

#49 fixed jQuery.prototype.pushStack - args has no properties (args = undefined) [email protected]

just add "args &&"

pushStack: function(a, args) {

var fn = args && args[args.length-1];

#50 fixed $.A in core versus $.A DOM creation [email protected]

The latest version of jquery.js in SVN has a new $.A method, but Mike Geary's widely used DOM creation plugin uses $.A to create a DOM element. It doesn't appear that $.A is currently used, but if it's needed I think it could be replaced with this line:


Note: See TracQuery for help on using queries.