Ticket #9970 (closed bug: fixed)
Typo in ajax.js: status should be jzXHR.status?
|Reported by:||giova.chi||Owned by:||jaubourg|
jquery.js, line 7233
The "status" should be "jqXHR.status" I think
source timestamp: Date: Thu Jun 30 14:16:56 2011 -0400
maybe it passes your tests because that line is not included in the test coverage?
- Owner set to giova.chi
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to ajax
- Status changed from pending to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Owner changed from giova.chi to jaubourg
- Status changed from reopened to assigned
- Summary changed from jQuery 1.6.2 error to Typo in ajax.js: status should be jzXHR.status?
- Milestone changed from None to 1.6.3