Ticket #9968 (closed bug: invalid)
Siblings() not function correctly under chrome
|Reported by:||asterocean||Owned by:||asterocean|
- The version(s) of jQuery affected
- The browser (or browsers) that you are able to reproduce the bug in, including version numbers
Chrome 12.0.742.112 and Android 2.3.3 default browsers.
- The operating system (or operating systems) you experienced the bug on.
Windwows XP Professional 2002 Service Pack 3
- Step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the issue, including any required system configuration changes
http://www.fmsoft.cn/espier/index.html & http://www.fmsoft.cn/espier/index2.html are identical except index.html using jquery.1.1.4 otherthan index2.html using jquery.1.6.2 . index.html function corectly, but index2.html is a mess under chrome. Beside, index2.html could function correctly under ie/firefox. the core code is : $(this).next("span").slideToggle("fast").siblings("span:visible").slideUp("fast");
- A description of what you expect to happen, and what actually happens
when click on one title , all other panels under other titles should been colsed, but they don't.
- Owner set to asterocean
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to effects