Ticket #9916 (closed bug: invalid)
Jquery 1.6.2 crashes IE8 when fading (fadeIn/fadeOut)
|Reported by:||begs40@…||Owned by:||begs40@…|
I use $('#something').fadeIn or fadeOut. With Jquery 1.6.2 and IE8, i reloaded the IE8 a few times. About every third time the IE crashed.
I also added a colorbox. When clicking a colorbox link and quickly clicking while the colorbox is loading to close the colorbox, the IE8 crashes again. Same with fancybox.
- Fade without Colorbox
Even if i completely remove the colorbox and using only the fading element, the IE keeps crashing on reload
4,. Solution so far
I downloaded and included jQuery 1.5.2 which works fine
- Owner set to begs40@…
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to effects
- Status changed from pending to closed
- Resolution set to invalid