Ticket #9877 (closed feature: wontfix)
documentation FAQ has some old examples.
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||addyosmani|
for the question "How do I disable/enable a form element?", examples use ".attr" method instead of ".prop" method as preferred in the new jquery 1.6.1 ( http://blog.jquery.com/2011/05/12/jquery-1-6-1-released/)
$('#x').attr('disabled', true); should use prop Enable #x $('#x').attr('disabled', false); should use prop
and there are probably more like this in this page!
- Keywords needsdocs added
- Owner set to addyosmani
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unfiled to web
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix