Ticket #9874 (closed bug: wontfix)
$('selector').css('background-color') returning different values depending on the browser
|Reported by:||mordy@…||Owned by:|
JQuery prides itself on being cross browser.
if I run
In firefox or chrome, it returns "rgb(255,255,255)"
In IE(8 & 7), it was returning "#ffffff".
Neither is more correct, but the return value should be consistent.
Bug was first observed in version 1.4.4 and upgrading to 1.6.2 didn't fix it.
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Resolution set to cantfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Component changed from unfiled to css
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution cantfix deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix