Ticket #9805 (closed bug: invalid)
Error in Firefox 3.6.18 with minified jquery
|Reported by:||software||Owned by:||software|
I have tested our webapplication in Firefox 3.6.18, Firefox 5, IE 8 and Chrome 12.0.742.112. This big appers only in Firefox 3.6.18 and only with jquery-1.6.2.min.js. With uncompressed version of jquery 1.6.2 (jquery-1.6.2.js) exists no problems.
Error in Firefox 3.6.18: Error: i.exec is not a function Sourcefile: ../jquery-1.6.2.min.js Row: 16
"i.exec" appers only one times in jquery-1.6.2.min.js. I looking for this equivalent in jquery-1.6.2.js and founded it on row 133.
- Owner set to software
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to misc
- Status changed from pending to closed
- Resolution set to invalid