Ticket #9774 (closed bug: wontfix)
.promise() after animation not returned properly (working in 1.6.1)
|Reported by:||albert@…||Owned by:|
If there are some nested animations, the promise is not being properly returned, so the .done() action is never executed. I attach some jsfiddle code.
If you change de version to 1.6.1 you will properly see the .done() being executed.
Thanks for your time :)
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to effects
- Keywords needsdocs added
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix