Ticket #9691 (closed bug: duplicate)
version 1.6.1 - data method will camelize data key if "-" is used
|Reported by:||justnewbee@…||Owned by:||rwaldron|
jQuery 1.6.1 if i call .data("x-y", someData) will not be able to find or remove the data using key "x-Y", because the data key is changed to "xY". However 1.4.2 works fine.
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Component changed from unfiled to data
- Keywords needsreview added
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Owner set to rwaldron
- Status changed from open to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.