Ticket #9676 (assigned bug)
.toggle() on IE7 returns to zoom:1, not zoom:0
|Reported by:||gavinward||Owned by:||mikesherov|
jQuery versions affected: 1.6.1 and older
Browser versions affected: IE7 only
Forced IE version via IE Developer Tools or using: <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE7" />
When an element is toggled in IE7 the text appears different when it is shown again. The inline CSS for the toggled element is changed to "zoom:1".
<p id="test" style="filter: ; zoom: 1; display: block;" jQuery16109774995025045603="2">
Changing the CSS dynamically to "zoom:0" afterwards fixes it.
- Keywords needsreview added
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to effects
- Owner set to mikesherov
- Status changed from open to assigned