Ticket #9643 (closed bug: invalid)
Executing .click() method directly after unbinding an event fails to "click" in IE
|Reported by:||dygerati@…||Owned by:||dygerati@…|
I have a form that utilizes a click handler to execute certain checks, and then unbinds the click handler and clicks the button again (via .click() ) to submit the form.
This works as expected in Firefox, but the .click() fails to register in IE. This results in the user having to click the button twice in order for the form to be submitted.
In the provided fiddle, the form attempts to submit on the first click in Firefox, but only on the second in IE. This appears to impact all versions of IE.
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Component changed from unfiled to event
- Owner set to dygerati@…
- Status changed from new to pending
- Status changed from pending to closed
- Resolution set to invalid