Ticket #9580 (closed bug: duplicate)
.offset() not working roperly in firefox 4.
|Reported by:||johan.jonsson@…||Owned by:||johan.jonsson@…|
The values returned by the .offset() function doesn't seem to update properly in firefox. If, for example, you have a div with display:none, and then try to get the offset from a div further down on the page, the offset value is not updated. Chrome and IE dont seem to be effected, it only seems to occur in firefox 4.
- Owner set to johan.jonsson@…
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to offset
- Status changed from pending to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate