Ticket #9504 (closed bug: fixed)
HTML5 boolean attributes return undefined with attr in browsers that do not support them
|Reported by:||jc@…||Owned by:||timmywil|
- jQuery version 1.6.1
- IE9, version 9.0.8112.16421 Czech
- Windows 7 32 bit
- Open attached link or just try to make an input with a required attribute and read this attribute using .attr(). It will work in any browser except for IE9. And yes, it works in previous versions of IE.
- It should return an actual value of the required attribute instead of "undefined".
- Keywords needsreview added
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to attributes
comment:11 Changed 3 years ago by timmywil
- Summary changed from .attr('required') on IE9 returns undefined to HTML5 boolean attributes return undefined with attr in browsers that do not support them
comment:13 Changed 3 years ago by timmywil
- Owner set to timmywil
- Status changed from open to assigned
comment:14 Changed 3 years ago by timmywil
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.