Ticket #9502 (closed enhancement: invalid)
provide .hasData() method for consistency
|Reported by:||shikakaa@…||Owned by:||shikakaa@…|
In the data category, all methods (queue, dequeue, data and removedata) have a jQuery.method() and .method() version, except for hasdata.
hasData should also be available in the latter format.
jQuery(element).hasData(key) returns boolean, true if key data field is set on element.
this would be a convenient way to avoid reference errors and having to check the value.
- Owner set to shikakaa@…
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to data
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid