Ticket #9500 (closed bug: duplicate)
$('html, body').removeAttr('style') fails in Webkit browsers.
|Reported by:||waynepurtonsmith@…||Owned by:|
$('html, body').css('overflow', 'hidden');
It works, but until this part (in Webkit browsers) it fails to do this:
jsFiddle test: http://jsfiddle.net/9CLfd/
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to attributes
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.