Ticket #9474 (closed bug: duplicate)
Calling .stop() in callback freezes animation
|Reported by:||rtempchin@…||Owned by:|
Animate an element using .animate() and give it a callback. In the callback function, call .stop(). The element will no longer animate in response to .animate() calls.
Test case: http://jsfiddle.net/rtempchin/tCWVH/
Also note that if you move .stop() out of the callback, the element will respond to future .animate() calls but will still ignore one immediately after .stop().
Test case: http://jsfiddle.net/rtempchin/tCWVH/3/
Tested with jQuery 1.6 and 1.6.1 in Chrome (11.0.696.71) for Mac.
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to effects
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate