Ticket #9437 (closed bug: invalid)
prop('method) performed on a form element returns a bunch of elements that are named "method"
|Reported by:||davidtwtong@…||Owned by:||timmywil|
See demo: http://jsfiddle.net/davidtong/HFfTP/2/
prop('method') should be an empty string, but in reality (jQuery 1.6.1) it returns the three input elements named "method".
- Owner set to timmywil
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unfiled to attributes
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to invalid