Ticket #9425 (closed bug: wontfix)
$.isWindow() is easily wrong.
|Reported by:||yahelc@…||Owned by:||rwaldron|
I know it's probably just an internal function, but I noticed this is how jQuery detects if an object is a window or not:
But, that is easily broken by
Wouldn't a better test be:
since the window object contains itself infinite times (ie, window.window===window.window.window), whereas (if I'm not mistaken) a regular object wouldn't be able to met that condition.
- Owner set to rwaldron
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unfiled to core
comment:12 Changed 2 years ago by rwaldron
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix