Ticket #9420 (closed bug: duplicate)
jQuery 1.6.1 sets background color to white in Opera 11+
|Reported by:||info@…||Owned by:|
Reproducible testcase: http://jsbin.com/urime4/2/
The HTML element has a background color of red, all browsers renders this fine. But when you include jQuery in the body it will override your CSS and change or break your background color.
Reproducible with Opera 11 and Opera next. Not reproducible in Opera 9.6 or other browsers.
Expected result: No changes are made the current page =]
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
- Component changed from unfiled to support
- Milestone changed from 1.next to 1.6.2