Ticket #9362 (closed bug: fixed)
.attr("value") does not work for meter elements
|Reported by:||aaron.grunthal@…||Owned by:|
After updating to jquery 1.6.1 (from 1.4.something) i noticed my html5-shim for meter elements was broken. It seems that $("meter").attr("value") returns undefined, despite the attribute node being present in the DOM while $("meter").attr("min") works just fine to get the minimum.
I assume this breaks because jquery tries to be "clever" in its handling of input elements. But this is not an input element.
jQ should probably check if the value property is actually present before it tries to redirect the attribute lookup to it.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Component changed from unfiled to attributes
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Milestone changed from 1.next to 1.6.2
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to fixed