Ticket #9274 (closed bug: duplicate)
The click handler for a checkbox is called before the checked property is updated when triggering the click event with trigger()
|Reported by:||sime.vidas@…||Owned by:|
Given a check-box and a click handler bound to it, if we use trigger('click') on that checkbox, the click handler will be called BEFORE the checked property is updated.
The jsFiddle is here: http://jsfiddle.net/H7qry/2/
Now, you could say that this is inevitable if you trigger the click event programmatically. However, if we use the built-in click() method to trigger the event, then this issue is NOT PRESENT.
See here: http://jsfiddle.net/H7qry/3/
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
- Component changed from unfiled to event
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate