Ticket #9189 (closed feature: duplicate)
Add helper functions .checked() and .disabled()
|Reported by:||Ariel <asjquery@…>||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by rwaldron) (diff)
Per what Dave Methvin wrote in I am posting this as a reminder.
Add helper functions .checked() and .disabled() which manipulate or return their properties (just like val()).
I suspect that those two are the most frequently used attributes/properties, and adding those helpers would probably negate the majority of the confusion regarding properties.
Also there may be a speed increase since they can directly go to the dom .checked or .disabled for the element.
- Type changed from enhancement to feature
- Component changed from unfiled to attributes
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate