Ticket #9014 (closed bug: duplicate)
Some attribute selectors with brackets don't work in IE7
|Reported by:||Stephan.Gheorghiu@…||Owned by:||Stephan.Gheorghiu@…|
Selectors such as input[name="field"] do not work in Internet Explorer 7 (IE8, IE9 and the rest of browser families are ok). Escaping with backslashes doesn't help either.
- Owner set to Stephan.Gheorghiu@…
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to selector
- Priority changed from low to high
- Status changed from pending to open
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.