Ticket #8980 (closed feature: wontfix)
|Reported by:||kflorence||Owned by:||kflorence|
Description (last modified by scott.gonzalez) (diff)
There exists methods to serialize data from a form into a URL-encoded string or an array of objects, but there are no methods for populating a form with that data. The following is a proposed implementation of jQuery.deserialize which handles these cases (in addition to JSON objects, as created by Ben Alman's jQuery.serializeObject method).
I would be happy to integrate this into the jQuery repository if it is desired.
- Owner set to kflorence
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to ajax
- Status changed from pending to new
- Keywords needsreview added
- Status changed from new to open