Ticket #8929 (closed feature: wontfix)
Provide auto-trim option for .text()
|Reported by:||AlistairB||Owned by:|
I am constantly writing code like this:
var myId = $.trim($(".some-element").text());
It would be nice to have a leaner way to do this. eg.
var myId = $(".some-element").text(true); var myId = $(".some-element").textTrim(); //there isprobably a better name for this
- Keywords needsreview added
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to manipulation
- Type changed from enhancement to feature
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.