Ticket #8905 (closed bug: invalid)
jQuery manipulates data provided to a custom event
|Reported by:||office@…||Owned by:||office@…|
jQuery sometimes manipulates the data variable that is provided when triggering a custom event in the case, the "data" variable contains a jQuery object of a <form> element.
Result: The event handler received "wrong" information.
A testcase is provided here: http://jsfiddle.net/djesse/rEDqP/4/
- Owner set to office@…
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to event
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid