Ticket #8897 (closed feature: wontfix)
append() should work with an array of jQuery objects
|Reported by:||humaninternals <nadav+jquery@…>||Owned by:|
This works as expected (array of DOM elements):
But passing an array of jQuery objects:
Fails with Uncaught Error: NOT_FOUND_ERR: DOM Exception on Chrome and Node cannot be inserted at the specified point in the hierarchy" code: "3 on Firefox. It can be seen here.
I assume this isn't intentional and that it should work, shouldn't it?
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Component changed from unfiled to core
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Type changed from bug to feature
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix