Ticket #8874 (closed bug: duplicate)
IE8 Memory leak
|Reported by:||jason@…||Owned by:||jason@…|
Upon setting our companies website from 1.4.4 to 1.5.2 20-30 employees started complaining within 2-3 hours getting "out of memory error on line ##" only in IE8. As soon as I put the site back to 1.4.4 all the complaints went away.
There isn't any heavy jQuery on the site, but most of these people probably had the site sitting in the background for a while before it happened.
- Owner set to jason@…
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to global
- Status changed from pending to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate