Ticket #8796 (closed bug: duplicate)
Executing .click() on a checkbox performs actions out of order
|Reported by:||spoonlikesham@…||Owned by:|
A code sample says 1000 words:
<input type="checkbox" onclick="alert(this.checked?'yes':'no')" id="test" />
Pretty simply unchecked checkbox. Clicking on it will check it and then alert "Yes"
However, doing the same thing with jQuery:
Excutes in the opposite it order. It will alert "No", and then check the checkbox.
Suspect the FIRST action should be to change the checked status, followed by onclick() and other Click events.
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Component changed from unfiled to event
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate