Ticket #8778 (closed enhancement: duplicate)
siblingCheck causes unresponsive script message
|Reported by:||mike.malamud@…||Owned by:||mike.malamud@…|
In IE8 when there a lot of siblings, the while loop within causes the unresponsive script message.
I am seeing this when it is called from within sortOrder.
Since IE8 does not support compareDocumentPosition, sortOrder is defined to make calls to siblingCheck
sortOrder appears to have been rewritten in 1.4.3 and prior to this, there was no problem.
- Keywords ie8 added
- Owner set to mike.malamud@…
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to traversing
- Status changed from pending to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Type changed from bug to enhancement
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate