Ticket #8768 (closed bug: fixed)
Chunker has problems with single quote in attribute filter
|Reported by:||orslumen@…||Owned by:||timmywil|
When a Browser does not support querySelectorAll (e.g. EnvJs headless browser), the "old" Sizzle implementation is used.
With that Sizzle implementation the selector jQuery(':button[title="Don\'t Save"]') fails. The exception is: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: Save"]
It seems like the Chunker doesn't like the single quote within the attribute filter.
Note that when querySelectorAll is available (e.g. in FireFox 3.6) the selector works fine.
- Owner set to orslumen@…
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to selector
- Status changed from pending to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
comment:10 Changed 17 months ago by timmywil
- Owner changed from orslumen@… to timmywil
- Status changed from open to assigned